Friday, January 29, 2010

munchkin making up songs that rhyme

Our munchkin has always liked music and playing instruments, whether pretend or made up instruments....I was pleasantly surprised when he sang me a song on my birthday of his own creation and when there were 3 rhymes in it of his own word smithing i was proud!
his song went like this "Happy Birthday Mom, Happy Birthday Mom, this is your birthday song, it is short, not too long, Happy Birthday to you may you get something new, Let's have some cake that I didn't bake"
Then last night we were trying to go to bed and he pulled the scrabble game out from under the bed and started putting the tiles on the board telling me it was his favorite game and how he needed to make words....then he asked me if I liked "crabble" as he calls it......so much my son!

No comments: