Monday, December 28, 2009

sporting and playing in the snow

We escaped the toy store that is our home for the wilds of Genoa, Nevada on the afternoon after Christmas Day. It was magical and mesmerizing to watch the deer, a few came right up to me and let me photograph them at close range, I then turned the camera and showed them the shot on the viewfinder.....they seemed unimpressed, but it was nice to talk to them and see the features so perfectly
I spent alot of time freezing in the cold photographing the wild deer and made the above video just from persistence, the bucks came close enough to photograph, my only missed shots were my attempts to get the deer jumping over the fence.....saving that for the next trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The video has an error... but the still of the deer is fantastic - omg! lovely!